It all with hearts you’ll find the answers
You start to jump but the ground seems getting closer and,
up in the clouds is where you are
I hope the sky is where you find it all
I'm back on the deck, hurrah! I'm so missing myself writing a proper readable post, the less-curhat less-sok-poetic post, even 'tho I'm not sure people are even into my music shits...but it feels good to be back on the deck!(?) These are my reviews of not-so-new-released albums that I listen to (not so) recently, ujian and college stuffs really took that much of my time-_- I wish I can come out with fresh recommendations but this is just all I have, here it goes, enjoy! The Temper Trap - Acoustic Sessions EP Sepertinya The Temper Trap berhasil menemukan formula untuk menelurkan album yang flawless dan sangat pas: make it an EP (nggak sesimpel single dan nggak sepanjang LP) consists of six acoustic version of their best songs, here's when things couldn't go wrong. Sewaktu jaman intensif Inten, kerjaan gue kalo di rumah emang suka curi-curi waktu buat hal nggak penting yang bahkan di waktu luang aja nggak pernah gue lakuin, kayak randomly buka iTunes dan me...
Comments
Post a Comment